Friday, March 21, 2014

A Chance

It has been beautiful here the last few days.  Sarah was anxious to get outside today so we headed outside to the play set.  As we sat there in the sunshine I found myself with tears in my eyes.  She was laughing and swinging and all of sudden she threw her little head back and straightened out her arms and just leaned back and laughed.  And I as much as try not to dwell on where she's been I couldn't help in that moment to think how very thankful I am that she is out in the sunshine laughing and swinging.





And I couldn't help but remember those left behind.


Those who don't get the chance to throw their head back in the sunshine


and tell their moms to stop taking pictures and sit in the other swing.


Please pray for those who wait. 

Is it hard some days.
yes.

Is it all worth it?


Oh my goodness.

Yes!






No comments:

Post a Comment