Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day

My sweet Sarah,

I have watched your sweet video 100 times this last week.  It is 33 seconds of my only glimpse into your life.  When you turn and smile at the camera I just can hardly stand it.  I want so badly to hold you.  To tell all is going to be ok.  You are loved and cherished.  Not only by me but the God of the universe!

My mother's day was very good.  Your daddy and I went out of town for the weeknd and came home that afternoon.  We went to your cousin's house to pick you and visit with family.  I am so thankful for my mother and the example she set for me.  I am thankful also for your Peanut and for Lulu.  Two ther precious women who have set an example of motherhood for me.  I am thankful for your aunts, Julie and Cameron.  There are some wonderful women in your life and they love you already.

My mother's day was good, but oh how I missed you.  In one picture your sweet hair is messed up and I want to brush it and change your clothes and just sit with you and hold you.  In another picture your hair has obvioulsy been shaved again and it makes me sad.  I hope you weren't scared or sad when they cut your hair.  We will let it grow long and beautiful.  Or keep it short and sweet- whatever suits you!

Next year on mother's day you will be with me.

I can not wait!

I love you my sweet girl and I am coming!!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment