Sunday, November 10, 2013

Will

IIn sure many people have thought we were awful for leaving will at home while we went to china. It was a terribly  difficult decision.  I really wanted them both with us but the truth is he could not miss two weeks of school. He is also very busy with activities. While we are gone he has has multiple performances if the school musical, so glad we were there for opening  night, he has has homecoming, a choir competition and lots of Eagle Scout work to do. He has show choir rehearsal and just plain old school. And while bringing Sarah home is of utmost importance these things are important to him as well  I'm so proud of him. He is a great big brother. I can't wait to have all my children together. 


My handsome guy!


Thanks to my mom for getting back in the saddle and handling homecoming. So sad to have missed it but so glad he had a good time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment